The Harties Cableway offers visitors panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas, as well as excellent recreational and educational facilities.
We take pride in our beautiful facilities and revamped cableway. Careful attention to detail, attentive staff and interesting things to see and do await you – an ideal family day trip you’ll want to repeat!
There’s lots to do at the base station and at the top. Kids can wander along the Dassie Loop walkway, where educational placards describe points of interest seen from the top, or play in the KidZone, while parents enjoy some much-needed rest.
Restaurants, express food stalls and a bar are all on site, as are picturesque seating areas and bomas.
A family-fun outing you’ll want to repeat.
• An exciting cable car trip on the longest mono-cableway in Africa
• Incredible 360° views of one of the most gorgeous areas in South Africa – especially popular with hikers, paragliders and nature lovers
• An educational mountain walkway, boasting information about the history of the area, its natural surrounds and various points of interest
• Shopping and dining, as well as the KidZone play area for younger visitors
• An adventure booking centre to help you make the most of your time in the area
Read about our fascinating history, fun things to do on your visit, our environmental policiesand special offers.
2 Of our CAA members went to visit this attraction and they highly recommend it !
Here are some pictures of their experience
To download this information click on the download button below: